Thunderbolt Broadcasting » Blog Archive » Fire Destroys Home in Martin

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Our Sponsors
The Details

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

Fire Destroys Home in Martin

December 19th, 2012 - By Lana Carpenter

A December fire just days before Christmas has destroyed a Martin home.

The home of Daniel and Vanessa Hill located on 1075 Smith Road in Martin caught fire Wednesday afternoon around 3:00 p.m. Mr. Hill says that no one was at home at the time of the blaze. Units from South Fulton, Dresden, Martin and Union City are assisting.  Martin Fire Chief Jamie Summers says his department is still investigating how the fire began and units are still on the scene.

Chief Summers also said that some problems arose while fighting the fire.

Chief Jamie Summers says units will be on the scene for a while. Mr. Hill, a self employed contractor, had just completed building the home in June.