Thunderbolt Broadcasting » Blog Archive » Martin Fire

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Our Sponsors
The Details

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

Martin Fire

November 6th, 2013 - By Steve James

The Martin Police Department have determined that three juveniles caused the fire that consumed a house in Martin Sunday November 3rd.

 

The vacant house was located at 153 Harrison Road in Martin. Martin fire fighters were called out at 8:10 Sunday evening to fight the blaze and received help from Sharon fire fighters and the Forestry department.

Investigators determined the three juveniles entered the house and ignited a fire in the fireplace area which eventually spread and destroyed the house. The identities of the juveniles have not been released at this time.

The house was inside the city limits. There were no injuries. Stanley Edwards is the registered owner of the house.