Thunderbolt Broadcasting » Blog Archive » Small Fire at the Hearth this Morning

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Our Sponsors
The Details

 Powered by Max Banner Ads 

Small Fire at the Hearth this Morning

May 2nd, 2013 - By Steve James

 

A small fire erupted in the kitchen area of the Hearth Restaurant in Martin this morning, but no major damage was done.

Kitchen staff said they were starting the ovens up to get breakfast prepared and that’s when the small fire started.

The entire restaurant was evacuated and the Martin Fire Department was on the scene within minutes.

The crew was on the scene for approximately 15 minutes and they said the fire was contained to just the stove area and there was just minor damage done.

Staff is working to clean up the area and they plan to be open for lunch at 11 o’clock today.